Tuesdays are Your Turn – Share Your Triggers
Ever checked out this list of asthma triggers? Some of them make my own kid flare, some are common triggers, and others are not so well-known. I threw the page together over a year ago with a little help from readers and their experiences, but now let’s see if we can add to it. The more extensive that list is, the better it helps parents pin down their kids’ breathing problems.
What triggers your/your child’s asthma?
These are the ones that bother AG most:
– Dust mites
– Excessive laughing or crying
– Strong-smelling airborne irritants like air freshener spray and fumes from synthetic cleaners and bleach
– Abrupt seasonal weather changes
– Heavy exercise in high humidity
– Drinking cold liquids too fast (seriously)
Help out the families new to asthma, and leave yours in the comments.